Flowers For Valentines?

Women UK look at how romantic are the nations men. Does your mans name contribute to how romantic they are? Keeping the spark alive, 94% of UK men send gifts for Valentines Day

Local Romeo’s across the country are celebrated this Valentines Day as those who shower their loved ones in the most romantic way are named.

FEBRUARY 2019, UK: A recent study by Serenata Flowers, one of the UK’s leading online florists have uncovered traditional romance is still very much alive, with 94% of men in England choosing flowers as their first choice for Valentines Day.

The Local Romeo Name Calculator unveiled that David in London, Craig in Scotland and Andrew in Wales all came out on top, whilst Richard, Tom and Jim sent the least flowers. Of flower senders, a heart-warming total of 96% of men in London buy petals for their valentine, leaving only 4% of women admitting to sharing their love in this way.

Further findings revealed that men in the UK chose to give flowers over any other gift type.

Poet Geoffrey Chaucer linked St Valentines with romantic love in the 14th century and ever since the nation has showered loved ones year after year on the 14th of February. Red roses instantly convey romance and continue to pull at the heart strings of many, so it comes with little surprise that in the UK nothing says “I love you” more than a fresh bouquet of flowers.

There’s no need for heartbreak if cupid’s arrow accidentally left you with nowt on the day of Saint Valentine, maybe it’s time to take matters into your own hands as your Local Romeo may be closer than you think.

With an increase in digital gift giving, the UK floristry industry has taken note continuing to adapt to the ever-changing digital demand. This study shows that traditional gift giving is still a viable option for many across the UK with buying and sending flowers now easier than ever. Find out who the most romantic person is in your area with the Local Romeo Name Calculator by Serenata Flowers.

Whats your favourite flower? We would love to hear your comments?

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.