UK Women takes a look at stylish and practical pieces to bring your garden to life this summer
In 1992, Belgium-based Vincent Sheppard picked up the thread of historic tradition and craftsmanship of the Lloyd Loom. Sheppard created a dazzling collection of contemporary furniture that blended classic lines with elegant innovation. The success was immense.
Today, the Vincent Sheppard company supplies its furniture world-wide.
We took a sneak peek at ways in which you can decorate your outdoor space with Vincent’s Garden range. We discovered the timeless class of the Vincent Sheppard Woven Paper Collection. The range offers a beautiful range of contemporary outdoor furniture featuring the legendary seating comfort of Vincent Sheppard. The All Weather Outdoor collection will help you unlock the true beauty of your garden and terrace.
Sika Garden Furniture
Since 1950 Sika Design has created handmade furniture with comfort, quality and sustainability being fundamental concepts. The chairs combine great comfort with elegant design. The wicker furniture is made from strong, maintenance-free synthetic fibres, woven onto aluminium frames, meaning that the furniture will stay beautiful year after year.
Here are a few pieces to enhance your garden this summer:
- Grace Dining table and Chairs
- Helena Solstol Luxury Lounger
- Holly Outdoor Rattan Hanging Chair
- Rustic Slate Oil Lamp – a stunning Danish designed contemporary slate oil lamp – £69.95
- Citronella Outdoor Candles – stylish and practical these outdoor citronella candle cans are the perfect alfresco party accessory. Light up pathways, balconies, patios and any garden space – £7.95 each
- Ceramic ‘Ocean Blue’ vintage style serving plate – £49.95
- Rustic Hurricane Lantern – lovely rustic metal hurricane lantern with a vintage style, distressed copper finish. From £24.99
- Scandinavian Cake Slice – this gorgeous cake slice is finished with stylish Scandinavian grey wooden handles. £49.95
All accessories available from www.nordichouse.co.uk